Another guest post, of sorts, today. Again it's something I believe in - or else I'd never subject you to it! I don't make a cent off this blog, so you can be sure I'm only passing on information that I think is worthwhile.
Real food and primal/paleo eating are something I truly think are valuable for many reasons. The most common reason I hear from people as to why this lifestyle "can't" work for them is the stress and inconvenience of the learning curve invloved in taking it on. So when Mark Sisson, guru of primal living, announced the launch of The Primal Blueprint 21-Day Total Body Transformation and asked for bloggers to spread the word, I offered to help. The book is a practical, action-oriented guide for how to eat, exercise and live Primally – a step-by-step, “cut to the chase” resource to make a smooth and quick transition into a Primal lifestyle. In it he tells you exactly what to do every day for 21 days to take control of your health for the rest of your life.
Mark is looking to score this book on the New York Times best-seller list to gain exposure for the Primal Blueprint message, so he’s put together a loaded special offer. Basically, you order the book between October 18 and 24, email your receipt to a special email address and Mark kicks you back a bunch of freebies. It’s a win-win. You get a great book for less than 15 bucks, and a bunch of free gifts, and you and Mark both get to help take the Primal movement mainstream. Check out the details of Mark’s special offer below and pick up a copy of the book ASAP.
What Do I Win for Helping Put This Book on the NYT Best-Seller List?
Order 1 Copy and You Get:
1. Access to the exclusive, password-protected ebook – “Primal Living in the REAL World”: Hundreds of Primal enthusiasts share their challenges, solutions and practical tips for how they get – and stay – Primal. It’s like having the advice of 300 coaches. In it you’ll read hundreds of answers to these and numerous other questions: What is the first thing a person should do to kick start their Primal life? What do you think is the most important thing one should understand as they attempt to go Primal? What was the biggest hurdle you experienced when going Primal and how did you overcome it? And of course, the most important one, What do you usually eat for breakfast?
2. Access to the exclusive, password-protected audio interview – “21-Day Total Body Transformation”: Download a 60 minute, free-wheeling Q&A podcast in which Mark discusses the 8 Key Concepts that everyone needs to know to go Primal. Among many other topics covered, Mark discusses why your body prefers burning fat over carbohydrates and how you can use this knowledge to become a fat-burning beast instead of a sugar burner. Also, listen to Mark riff on why grains are totally unnecessary and why 80 percent of your body composition is determined by how you eat.
3. $10 Gift Certificate to PrimalBlueprint.com: Spend it like cash and order whatever you want, perhaps a cookbook to go with the 21-Day Transformation book? This means for a net 5 bucks you can grab a copy of Mark’s new book today.
Bulk Orders Help Change The World!
Oh, and get your holiday shopping done early. This book is the perfect calling card to introduce someone to the Primal Blueprint. If you buy 3 or more books, you'll also get:
1. All the aforementioned benefits – the $10 Gift Certificate, the exclusive eBook and podcast, plus…
2. Audio recording of the original Primal Blueprint (released in 2009) - Listen to The Primal Blueprint on your phone or MP3 player with this abridged, digital (MP3) audio book voiced by Mark. This is the book that started it all and retails for $26.99. Grab 3 or more copies of the the 21-Day Total Body Transformation and you’ll get it for free.
3. Plus an additional $10 Gift Certificate to PrimalBlueprint.com, bringing the total to $20.
More books, more rewards. Go here for more information if you want to order 8 or 800 copies.
How Do I Win?
1. Order your book(s) online or at your local bookstore before midnight Monday, Oct 24. Here are some online ordering options:
- Amazon.com (B&N's price isn't as good)
- Wordsworth Books in Waterloo, Ontario (since they rock and Chapters doesn't have this title listed online)
2. Email your receipt to the appropriate email address:
- If you purchase 1-2 copies email your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you purchase 3-7 copies email your receipt to email@example.com
- If you purchase 8 or more copies email your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
For 8 or more books, please include your shipping address for your free books. Low-techies can fax receipt copy to 310-317-4424.
3. You will receive your e-gift certificate, eBook download instructions, podcast download instructions, and all other freebies by reply email. (Please be patient. The Worker Bees will be reviewing receipts and sending you instructions on how to access all of your freebies within 24 hours.)
If you have any questions about ordering, or this promotion, please call 888-774-6259 (or 310-317-4414).
Fine Print: Unfortunately, Kindle and other digital books don’t count toward the NY Times best-seller list, nor this promotion. Sorry about that.
If testamonials and late-night internet research have piqued your interest but not enough to get you over the rough waves of early change, a how-to guide to your first 3 weeks of primal living has a fantastic risk-reward ratio. By the end of that time your results will most likely be obvious enough to keep you going until, one day, you realise you've made your tweaks and found your stride - and better health.